Monday 9 April 2018

A luxurious getaway

An indulgent and luxurious trip to Goa had been a part of my travel bucket list for as long as I could remember and I finally decided to take the plunge last year and make it happen. New Year’s Eve seemed like the perfect time to experience the beauty of the state and stay at any of the numerous 5 star beach resorts in Goa

Resorts in Goa
I wanted to stay in the southern part of the state and wished to stay at a resort that would give me easy access to the beach, a spa, incredible food and provide me with an overall luxurious and relaxing experience. I asked my friends for recommendations on resorts in south Goa and decided to stay at the Caravela Beach Resort which was highly recommended by a close friend. 

I can happily say that I was not disappointed with my experience and was in fact extremely happy with my decision. My stay, which lasted for a week, was everything that I wanted it to be and more. I came back refreshed and rejuvenated. The food at the resort was delicious and the property itself was absolutely stunning. My favourite spot was Castaways, the poolside alfresco area where I indulged quite often. My room was decadent and beautiful and the staff was extremely helpful and courteous. The local attractions that I visited and the festive spirit of the New Year only added to my experience.

Overall, it was a highly enjoyable trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment